Ages and Stages Questionnaires
Limited offer: Do both an ASQ and an ASQ-SE to receive a $10 grocery gift card
When you do both forms for a child, your free grocery gift card will be delivered to you within a couple of weeks!
What are Ages & Stages Questionnaires?
The ASQ and ASQ–SE help you find out how your child is doing from Birth to 5 years.
They are simple, easy to do with feedback that includes a set of activities that are fun for you and your child to do together.
Best of all, these activities help develop new skills for the next stage of growth. More info here
The Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ-3) checks 5 developmental areas (strengths-based):
1. Communication Skills
2. Gross Motor Skills
3. Fine Motor Skills
4. Problem–Solving Skills
5. Personal–Social Skills
Ages and Stages Social Emotional (ASQ-SE2) looks at 7 key behavioural areas:
2. compliance (respect and trust),
4. adaptive functioning,
5. autonomy - the ability to function independently,
6. emotional responses, and
7. interaction with people.
Why do an ASQ and ASQ-SE?
It's CONFIDENTIAL - only you have control of the results
- It’s accurate - especially when YOU do it!
- It’s easy & FREE!
- Every time you do an ASQ - you receive a set of activities for the next stage in your child's growth.
- Your Family Coach can easily direct you to agencies and services, if needed.