Golden Prairie Parent Link Centre
Play with your child outdoors when you can
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Taking care of young children?
At Parent Link You can:
- PLAY and explore new activities
- LEARN about help for common parenting issues
- CONNECT with other parents
- EXPLORE community resources
- FIND OUT about your child’s development
Our programs are FREE for everyone. All parents and caregivers can use a little break and adult contact at times.
New Programs to Explore
Mid January in Three Hills - coming soon to a community near you:
- Stepping Stones Group - proven strategies for parenting children with special needs or disabilities
- Handle With Care - 4 week group session - information and tools that work to strengthen children's Mental Health
- Phone us to register! 403-443-3065 Find the events on Facebook or go to Kneehill location from tabs above
Click to help us make you count!
Are you new to Parent Link or have not been in a while (this includes any new additions to your family!).
Save time and register online. Thanks for helping us count you in so we continue to receive our funding!
Tried and True Answers
When you don't know where to turn ...
We all go through trying times - physically, financially, emotionally. Reach out - contact our staff or go to our Help page.
About Parent Link Centres
Services to help parents /caregivers give children the best possible start in life:
- parent education
- early childhood development and care
- information and referrals
- developmental screening
- and referrals/partnerships for family support