Welcome to Golden Prairie Parent Link Centre
Find play programs, meet other parents, ask for info and resources.
For all who work with children
AT PARENT LINK YOU CAN:
- PLAY with your child, explore new activities
- LEARN about solutions to parenting issues
- CONNECT with other parents
- EXPLORE what’s going on in your community
- MEET other parents and caregivers
- FIND OUT about your child’s development
Our programs are FREE and meant for all families with young children.
If you are attending one of our programs for the first time since April 1, 2018, we need you to register! Click the link below!
STAY & PLAY
At our play programs you can explore...
* fun play ideas
* how to support your child’s development
* helpful parenting tips
* other resources in your community.
Our focus is birth to 6 years with parent and/or caregiver
Programs available in 10 communities - click on tabs above to explore
NEW Me and My Daddy Thursdays after school/daycare at the Elim Building in the gym
About Parent Link Centres
We provide services that help give children the best possible start in life: